Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

On the Issues of Life

So, yeah, I actually decided to start a blog. And, also I should go ahead and apologize for that first sentence if you would even call it that. Anyways, I finally decided to make one since James Kniffen Jr. has one. It is legit check it out here. You should be asking yourself now, why does James Loyd need a blog? Is it a sign of the apocalypse?
Of Course not, we don't have Colonel Kurtz nor are we playing Wagner. And, furthermore, Apocalypse Now is a movie not the same thing as the apocalypse in the Bible. By the way, I got that picture from here. I thought, I would say that because I am not that good at drawing anything. Alright, since we went off on that rabbit hole lets ring it in. The reason, I decided to do it, is because I just want to. You know become a blogger, talk about stuff, and offer my insights to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment