Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Random books and stuff

So, I feel like I need to do a post to this blog. But, I don't know what to talk about. I have all these great ideas for titles. But, its like I just can't write on one thing. So, I decided to just write about stuff, you know random stuff.

Alright lets get down to business.

Dilbert Comics 
So, I was at Goodwill and found a Dilbert Comic book. Its an older one titled It's Obvious You Won't Survive by Your Wits Alone by Scott Adams. Its amazing. I mean seriously I love it. Dilbert tends to represent the generic engineer. I mean seriously he does. He is socially inept and over analyzes things. And, that is what I tend to be sometimes. Well, the over analyzing stuff is definitely me.

Savage Wilderness




So, yeah I found a new novel also. Its called Savage Wilderness by Harold Coyle. I just read the prologue and its pretty cool. I mean its about the French and Indian War and looks like its Historical fiction. I will let you know if its any good periodically. I will try my best to not spoil the story.



Mere Christianity


So, I am reading Mere Christianity by C.S Lewis and its pretty good. Still need to finish book 2. But, so far its like intellectual candy and I love it. First book, where I can read it without losing interest. 



No comments:

Post a Comment