Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Life thus far

So, I have to admit I would rather be in a hobbit hole smoking a good pipe of tobacco, reading books by Thoreau, Emmerson, Jack London, C.S Lewis and of course J.R.R. Tolkien. And, I of course would be a hobbit called Jimmy Baggins of the hobbit hole. Or, I would be an Ewok named Chirpa who lives on the Forest Moon of Endor around a fire and talking with my friends. But, life is not fantasy, at least in reality. I can dream of everything but somethings are unreal.

Anyways, now that I have set the mood of day dreaming around a warm fireplace. Which is roaring right now and dispelling heat like the dragon from The Hobbit. I think it best to talk about life.

This semester has been strange, full of hard life facts such as my parents separating and losing my grandfather and my mom having cancer. To those that wonder, my parents are back together and my mom is doing good with her cancer. She is going into remission we hope. So, back on subject, I have hard classes that I hated with an extreme passion and classes that were okay. But, I learned something, that as much as I want to be a new Zealand sheepherder, Norwegian fisherman, Air Traffic Controller, Mountain Man, and many others I would always be running from something. That when the road got tough I left. And, you cannot do that. So remember always keep going on, it takes a lot of faith to keep on going even when the road gets tough. Anyways, that life so far. Maybe, I shouldn't read that many books, but oh well such is life. Defined by every step we take at the rate of one step per memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment